Power saving function
Use reflection board to take photos
Use wide angle diffuser
|NAME||Simpex 522 Speedlight Flash|
|MODEL NAME||Simpex 522 Speedlight|
|FLASH MODES||M, S1, S2|
|LIGHT QUANTITY OUTPUT CONTROL||with 1/8-stop increment|
|RECYCLE TIME||approx 0.1-5s (AA alkaline batteries used)|
|LIGHTING TIMES||100-1500 times (AA alkaline batteries used)|
|POWER||4xAA batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)|
|HORIZONTAL ROTATION ANGLE||0~270 degree|
|VERTICAL ROTATION ANGLE||0~90 degree|
Simpex flash trigger
Simpex Flash trigger for simpex and all other brand camera flash,These offcamera flash comes trigger/receiver comes in a pair, You will get one trigger which goes on top of the dslr camera and the receiver will go under the flash.
Benifit of using of camera flash trigger:-
So why do we need ofcamera flash trigger?
- Use your flash off the camera (put the flash any where in the room and fire it wirelessly)
- Produce more profeshional photograp
- elimenate red eye
- creative effect with softbox,gel,diffuser,snoot
- able to to fire more then one flash or many
Flash trigger and receiver work on wireless frequency so you don't need to attache any cable to it.
Here are some technical detail:-It uses a wireless frequency which is suitable for free channels in many countries. With 2.4G 7 channel independent channels, many photographers can work together using trigmaster, operating efficiently at high speeds and long distance in a stable manner. When using a Nikon camera to control the speedlight, the flash sync speed works up to 1/320s, and 120 meters remote distance (in open areas). It can work as studio flash trigger, as speedlight trigger.
- Controlling Studio Strobe Flash with trigger
- Controlling Speedlight Flash with Trigger
- you can use it as a wireless or with wire shutter remote also
- This set contain 1X trigger and 1X receiver
- waking up nikon SB 600 flash
- TTL pass through
- compatible with other WFC trigger
- Be the first to review this product