YongNuo have announced the YN660 speedlite, being the latest evolution in the very popular YN-560 range of manual speedlites, with recent models providing 2.4GHz remote manual radio transceivers built inside.
The YN660 build upon the previous YN560 IV, now providing 6 groups in the Radio Master mode, up from just 3 previously.
As well as boosting power output to a Guide Number of 66 meters (ISO 100, 200mm), which should now bring the YN660 fairly close to matching the top end Canon and Nikon Speedlites for output.
Other improvements include 20-200mm flash head zoom, lever locking foot, and updated buttons / main control dial.
The YN660 are basic manual only speedlites when used on camera. Though their main features / functions are the remote manual Radio Master and Slave modes.
YONGNUO YN660 FEATURES
- GN 66m (ISO 100 / 200mm)
- Flash Mode – M / Multi
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- 20 – 200mm Manual Flash Zoom
- Built-in Radio Master Modes – YN-560 / RF-603 (2.4GHz RF Systems).
- Built-in Radio Slave Modes – YN-560 / RF-603, and RF-602 (2.4GHz RF Systems).
- Supports 6 Flash Groups
- Supports 16 Channels
- Full Power Recycle – From 3 Seconds
- S1 & S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Custom Functions
- Auto Save Settings
- Sound Prompt
- Heat Protection
- Large LCD Screen
- 360 Degree Swivel and Tilt Head
- Fast Clamping Metal Foot
- External HV Battery Port
- PC Sync Port
- Be the first to review this product