Best rate Godex canon ttl flash 685C HSS
Godex HSS TTL canon flash 685C
Godox have released the TT685C speedlite for Canon, a fully featured TTL and HSS enabled flash unit with 2.4GHz radio receiver built inside.
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
As well as acting as their own master flash on-camera, the TT685C are also compatible with the new Godox X1-C TTL transmitter and receivers.
Although resembling the recent Godox V850 and V860 speedlites, the TT685C feature a larger Dot Matrix LCD display with on screen menu options. As well as fully back-lit function buttons, including extra Link and Mode buttons.
More significantly though, instead of Lithium-ion power, Godox have chosen to start with a more traditional 4 x AA battery powered unit. With the option of connecting an external High Voltage Battery Pack for faster recycle times etc.
- Guide Number: 60 (mISO 100/200mm), 22 steps power Power Source: 4*AA batteries: LR6 alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (preferred)
- Flash mode: E-TTL II auto flash, S1/S2/Multi/manual flash Auto Zoom/Manual Zoom(20-200mm)
- Built-in 2.4G Trigger Receiver, compatible with GODOX TTL trigger X1C. / Supporting HSS 1/8000s, master control, FEB, FEL, FEC, etc
- Number of Flashes: 230 times at full flash power (AA 2500mA Ni-Mh batteries used) Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1~2.6s (AA alkaline batteries used)
- Color Temperature: 5600K±200K Flash Duration: 1/300s-1/20000s(depending types of cameras)
Specification: Best rate Godex canon ttl flash 685C HSS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.